Maine Weather

CLICK HERE TO GET THE MAINE WEATHER

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jonathan Buck's Curse

Click on this picture to blow it up and read it..then do the same below with the next one. It's kinda creepy.







I am going to get back to more about Maine, it will still be my view of the world and my opinions and thoughts, but more of a travel and documentiation of this state as well. I found this great deal on a hotel last weekend. 2 people, 2 nights, and 2 full breakfasts for a 129 bucks at a hotel right on the ocean at Belfast Bay. Called a friend and off we went. We hit J Bucks grave site, Fort Knox and some other spots. More to come in the next few days. Thw weather was in the high 40,s. I had the balcony door open most of the time we we're at the hotel just to get the air..it's been winter to long..let me out!!!!

2 comments:

Vic Mansfield said...

Glad you're getting out of hibernation a bit. We hit 60! yesterday. On with the shorts and out for a walk! But the cold is returning. Ugh

MICK said...

Wow...a hotel right on the ocean.. sounds nice. Looking forward to your adventures in the Land of the Algonquian!!