Maine Weather

CLICK HERE TO GET THE MAINE WEATHER

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome2010


Evening Folks
This will be the last post of 2009. There is much I could say but have decided against it. What I will say is I am thankful to be alive and fairly healthy. I am much stronger than I thought and at the same time more vulnerable. I intend to live every day to it's fullest..whether it's working a 12 hour shift or reading a book. I will laugh, smile as much as as I can. Be as helpful to myself and others as I can. Look at my strengths and weaknesses as just that...mine.
I hope all of you reading this, whether it's for the first time or as a follower that you take time to enjoy your life...I fully intend to.


Dale
10:15 pm
December 31
2009

I took this picture last summer of the sun just breaking over Rockland Harbor here in Maine. Sun breaking on a new day to represent a new year.

No comments: