Maine Weather

CLICK HERE TO GET THE MAINE WEATHER

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow Snow And More Snow

Evening Folks
It's been snowing since last Thursday morning. It started then at about 8 AM with freezing rain and switched over around noon. I haven't heard a car go past my house in about 6 hours now. My roommate is stuck out in the boonies where he went for a New Years Eve party. The guy that takes care of my driveway says as soon as it stops I am the first person he will clear out..he lives next door so that helps. I have not left the house since wed after work, am out of soda and munchies. It's either bake cookies or go without. I must say I picked a hell of a weekend to take off from work. Well, on a positive note the house is REALLY clean. If I could get to the garage to get to my car I would take some pics of this, but, since it's drifted about 4 feet high...the house and garage are an ell shape so the wind just packs it in..that ain't happening. I keep my camera in the car so I can take pics when I see them..handy up till now. Well I see a pumpkin/butterscotch cake in my future. As soon as I can get out there I will take some pics to post here. Y'all stay warm.
Dale

3 comments:

Vic Mansfield said...

Stay warm! and Happy New Year! May it be a good one for you.

Pumpkin butterscotch, eh?

MICK said...

Carrumba!! I just don't know how you folks out there do it. We get 1 inch of snow here and we freak out.

I am sooo not a winter person.

Can't wait to see more pics...

Pumpkin butterscotch, eh?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.