Maine Weather

CLICK HERE TO GET THE MAINE WEATHER

Monday, October 5, 2009

Another double header.


Its a great time of year to be here. Several hundred miles north it is high color for the foliage..they were talking about it on the radio today. Here it will be in a week, 10 days maybe, depending on the weather. One good cold night and it will be bright out there. This is my favorite time though. The leave are just starting to turn. The tips of some, just one branch on another tree, just the crown on another tree and some just spots here and there.








Getting ready for sunday brunch...fresh bacon, just out of the oven cinnamon rolls and corn bread with jalapenos and Granny Smith apples.



Home canned pickles Polly brough to me...very tasty.




I seem to have spent more time on here in the past few weeks than I have in the past 2 plus years. I think that is good. I hope someone out there enjoys it. Tomorrow is an outing before work to Old Fort Western if the weather is decent.
Night All
Dale

1 comment:

MICK said...

Colors are changing here as well. You can see it up north alot, here somewhat. Maybe I will make it to the Sandias this weekend.