Maine Weather

CLICK HERE TO GET THE MAINE WEATHER

Thursday, October 8, 2009

P****d Off


Evening Folks.
While I was parked at OOB taking pics for a new blog entry, on my way back from Boston, some idiot backed into my car and broke the grill in half. Did not wait around, did not leave any contact number just took off. A woman sitting on a bench near by said he stopped, got out, looked at my car and his bumper then got back in his pick up and drove away. I was really pissed at first, still am to a point but it seems less important now than it did then. Since there is nothing I can do except replace it, it does not seem to make sense to stress over it. Holy Cow, is this what they mean by adult behaviour? I will try a junk yard first, I can put it in myself. It's not worth making an insurance claim on. There are some small scratchs on the bumper itself I can buff out.
Hope you all have a great evening. I am going out to get some supper, come back and maybe do another entry..I have about 3 lined up. This is turning into fun as well as getting me out of the house. This next post should be cool. I am not a technophile so this was a suprise. I just found out, entirely by accident, that my camera can be set for color, black and white or sepia pictures.
Dale

3 comments:

MICK said...

I LOVE MY DIGITAL CAMERA.

I said good-bye to my last film camera in 1999. That was the year I purchased my first digital camera. In fact it was the same type James Bond uses in The World Is Not Enough. I picked it up at a computer show at the Pomona fair grounds back in CA.

I never turned back. I have had several since. The functionality works perfect for me as an amateur photographer.

Enjoy your toy.

MICK said...

Oops... sorry to hear about your car. It has happened to me too on several occasions with with my last truck. People opening their doors smack into the passenger side and not so much as leaving a note.

Some peoples kids.

Dale said...

I would have been really pissed a while back..now it's okay.I can deal with this, perspective is the key word here I think. Hope you enjoyed your movie. I had a killer night,check your email in the morning.
Dale