Maine Weather

CLICK HERE TO GET THE MAINE WEATHER

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Santa Fe through my eyes.





The first of these are of my buddy Mick and then one of the both of us,neither one were taken in Santa Fe but they had to be included. He was part of this saga so its only fair he's given kudos for being there. The rest are random shots taken thursday morning, Sept 10. I was wandering around from my hotel up to the Plaza while they were setting up for the 400th anniversary festival.. It was about 8 till 10 in the morning and the sun was at an angle so giving some interesting light. I hope you enjoy them.
Dale



























1 comment:

Vic Mansfield said...

Dale, thanks for your comment on my blog. Hope your journey has had some renewing effects.

Your photos are great! I've never been to the southwest. Never traveled much, period. One day . . . . And, by the way, Woof.

Cheers.